We’re over the moon to welcome Enter Shikari & loads more amazing bands to the 2000trees line-up 2018. If you’re excited please feel free to share the video below & look lively tomorrow when tickets will be flying out the door from 9am. Don’t be late xxx
Yo yo yo!
The Golden Ticket competition is back for 2018. Bigger & Better than ever, with a prize fund worth over £1,500 & runners up prizes of cases of ice cold beer* for 10 lucky runners up.
To be in with a chance to win the 2000trees Golden Ticket all you’ve got to do is buy your 2000trees weekend ticket in the first week of February (see below) & you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw. Pretty simple eh?
Wait – What is the Golden ticket?
– An upgrade from a standard ticket to a VIP ticket**, for you & up to 10 mates
– 10 cases of ice cold Pistonhead lager. (1 case per person up to 10 people)*
– Merch bundle of Tshirt, lanyards, badges & the official limited edition 2000trees poster (for up to 10 people)
– 1 Bell tent accomodation package for the weekend courtesty of Karma Canvas (for the winner only).
– Backstage camping for your whole party (with access to the VIP bar)
– Free buggy transport for your whole party from the carpark to backstage camping.
Not only that but 10 runners up will each also win… a case of ice cold Pistonhead to kick off their weekend.
So make sure you buy your tickets before the 7th of Feb & you could win the extra special Golden Ticket. Good luck amigos.
P.S. Everyone who has already bought a ticket since last July will also be entered.
Terms – See below.
* To win the free beer you must be over 18. If you look under 25 & don’t have ID you’ll be given an alcohol free substitute of our choosing. 1 case per person up to a max of 10.
**VIP ticket includes
– Backstage access including access to our backstage bar. (Come get drunk with our bands).
– Free glass of champagne on arrival.
– Priority entrance, free car parking & VIP camping / backstage toilets.
– Free 2000trees VIP merch, (T-Shirt hoody & program).
– Loads of other exciting stuff that we haven’t even thought of yet