Directions and Transport
Upcote Farm, Withington, Cheltenham, Glos, GL54 4BL.
The Big Green Coach Shuttle Bus
Big Green Coach will once again be operating the Official festival Shuttle Bus Service between Cheltenham Spa Train Station and the 2000 Trees Festival site as well as a BRAND NEW coach service DIRECT from LONDON. (See here for direct London service).
Shuttle Buses operate on the following days and times:
Thursday 11th July:
Departures every 20 minutes FROM CHELTENHAM SPA TRAIN STATION
First departure: 0830 (08.30am)
Last departure: 1530 (3.30pm)
Sunday 14th July:
Frequent departures all morning FROM THE FESTIVAL
First departure: 0845 (8.45am)
Last departure: 1200 (12.00pm)
Online advance fares; return £14
On the day fares: return £15; single £10
London coach service
BRAND NEW for 2019. Travel in comfort and style from London Victoria Coach Station direct to the festival gates.
Depart: Thursday 11th July @ 0700 (7:00am)
Return: Sunday 14th July @ 1000 (10:00am)
Return coach fare is only £45
Save yourself time, money, changing trains, using shuttle buses or finding a designated driver – our coach service is dedicated to you and your fellow festival goers. DIRECT from London Victoria.
Trains to Cheltenham:
– from Bristol Temple Meads – 40 mins
– from Birmingham New Street – 40 mins
– from London Paddington – 2 hrs
Access to the 2000trees site must be via the A436 (all other access routes will be closed).
– From M4 Junction 15 (approx 40mins). Take the A419 North. At Cirencester take the A417 towards Cheltenham. After approximately 8 miles turn right onto the A436.
– From M5 Junction 11A (approx 15mins). Take the A417 East for approximately 4 miles. At the roundabout join the A436.
– From the A436. 400 metres East of Foxcote, leave the A436 and follow the signs towards 2000trees!
Please note that a pick up / drop off area is situated just inside the 2000trees entrance.