Directions and Transport
Upcote Farm, Withington, Cheltenham, Glos, GL54 4BL.
The Big Green Shuttle Bus
The Shuttle bus will run from Cheltenham Spa train station to the 2000trees site at the following times:
– Thursday 12th July: Every 30 minutes (12:15 – 16:15)
– Friday 13th July: Every 30 minutes (10:15- 14:15)
– Saturday 14th July: no service
A service will run from the 2000trees site back to the train station at the following times:
– Sunday 15th July: Frequent service (first departure: 09:00, last departure 12:00)
The cost is £9 single or £14 return if pre-booked online. You will be able to buy a ticket on the day (£10 single / £15 return), but priority will be given to anyone who saved money and purchased in advance. Pre-booked tickets will be emailed to you as an Eticket one week prior to the event.
To view all service information and to guarantee your seat please visit Big Green Coach.
National Coach Services (London)
Due to a large decrease in demand, Big Green Coach will no longer be operating a coach service from London.
Trains to Cheltenham:
– from Bristol Temple Meads – 40 mins
– from Birmingham New Street – 40 mins
– from London Paddington – 2 hrs
Access to the 2000trees site must be via the A436 (all other access routes will be closed).
– From M4 Junction 15 (approx 40mins). Take the A419 North. At Cirencester take the A417 towards Cheltenham. After approximately 8 miles turn right onto the A436.
– From M5 Junction 11A (approx 15mins). Take the A417 East for approximately 4 miles. At the roundabout join the A436.
– From the A436. 400 metres East of Foxcote, leave the A436 and follow the signs towards 2000trees!
Please note that a pick up / drop off area is situated just inside the 2000trees entrance.